Director of Operations
Riekes Equipment Co. is looking for the right individual to provide vision and leadership in the newly created position of Director of Operations. This position will oversee the service and parts departments at six locations, facilitating communication and problem solving throughout the company and with our customers. In this senior level position, you will be responsible for the financial success of our aftermarket operations by maximizing operational efficiency, developing personnel
, and ensuring complete customer satisfaction. The Director of Operations will report directly to the President and will have Parts Supervisors, Service Leaders, and their support teams as direct reports.
- Deliver exceptional customer service, responding to customers’ needs and resolving any customer concerns through communication and problem solving.
- Guide service and parts supervisors in the selection, training, performance, and retention of their personnel to accomplish proper staffing levels and competencies.
- Promote a culture where all team members are engaged, motivated, and focused on providing the best customer experience.
- Oversee training of service technicians to match their capabilities to the needs of the customer.
- Champion safety throughout the company, striving to maintain a strong safety record.
- Develop departmental and individual performance metrics and drive success towards those metrics.
- Create departmental budgets and meet or exceed financial targets.
- Contribute to the planning of the company’s strategic plan and help achieve strategic goals.
- Coordinate with sales and rental departments to provide support of new sales and maintenance of used and rental fleets.
- Collaborate with marketing team to promote Riekes products, services, and brand.
- Evaluate and implement new technologies to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- Assist accounting department in resolving credit and collection efforts.
- Seven or more years’ experience managing parts and service operations.
- Creative and innovative problem solving skills.
- Exceptional communication, leadership, and management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, general computer skills.
- Strong understanding of financials and general business mathematics.
- Salary commensurate with experience and comparable senior level positions
- Annual performance bonus.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Vacation.
- 401(k), and Profit Sharing.