Environmental Health and Safety Administrator-Omaha
Riekes Equipment, an industry leader in material handling and warehouse solutions, continues to expand to meet the needs of our customers. Our growth creates your opportunity as we recruit a full-time Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Administrator to lead our company’s culture of safety. If you are an EHS professional looking to make a difference, then come join the Riekes team.
Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Administrator Duties:
- Drive a culture of safety through employee training, awareness campaigns, and management of safety situations.
- Design, implement, and maintain health and safety policies and programs ensuring compliance with governmental regulations and customer requirements.
- Build and maintain relationships with our employees, customers, and vendors.
Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Administrator Requirements:
- Three or more years of Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) related field or equivalent work experience.
- Can effectively prioritize independently as well as in collaboration with a team.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to travel up to 25% with occasional overnight stays.
- Pass drug screen and background check and has valid driver’s license.
The salary of an Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Administrator is dependent upon experience, but includes excellent health, dental, retirement, and paid time off benefits as well as use of a company laptop and mobile phone.
Founded in 1936, Riekes has grown to be an industry leader in material handling and warehouse solutions. From the original business of recycling bottles in a barn, we have continued to expand and grow to exceed the needs of our customers adding conveyors, hand trucks, lift trucks and an array of warehouse solutions.
Our team members play an important role in finding effective solutions for warehouses, service departments, and distribution centers. Riekes fosters a family-like atmosphere where employees are supported and encouraged. Team members with 30+ years at Riekes work alongside our newest talent to continue our tradition of and commitment to service. We are a proud recipient of the Yale Dealer of Excellence Award for 18 years and a 40+ year member of the Material Handling Equipment Distributors Association (MHEDA) where we continue to earn the coveted Most Valuable Partner award, distinguishing us as a superior in our industry. It is this commitment to service that makes us so good at what we do.
Equal Opportunity Employer