Equipment Sales Coordinator
Riekes Equipment, an industry leader in material handling and warehouse solutions, continues to expand to meet the needs of our customers. Our growth creates your opportunity as we recruit a full-time Equipment Sales Coordinator to provide outstanding customer service in our Sales Department. If you have what it takes to help drive our growth, then come join the Riekes team.
Equipment Sales Coordinator Responsibilities:
Our Equipment Sales Coordinator must deliver excellent results and achieve goals on all aspects of purchasing, order processing, and customer service.
- Support all aspects of the sales process. You will field questions regarding anticipated manufacture lead times, used inventory availability, delivery options and status, and more. Providing this information will help the salesperson obtain the sale and keep the customer informed of the order’s status.
- Achieve complete customer satisfaction. Once the salesperson has received the customer’s purchase order, it’s up to you to see the order across the finish line. Accurate ordering, timely delivery, and proactive communication will ensure the best customer experience.
- Collaborate with our vendors. You will serve as the point of contact between our company and our equipment vendors for ordering and delivery. Issuing purchase orders, timely coding payable invoices, and proactive communication will keep our vendor relationships strong.
- Process sales order and maintain sales data. You receive and process the orders for our largest volume sales segment, equipment sales. This includes both new and used equipment as well as all accessories and add-ons. You will produce invoices insuring quoted profitability as well as create and distribute revenue, market-share, and other sales data.
Equipment Sales Coordinator Requirements:
- Educational experience: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience required.
- Professional experience: Prior sales coordination experience or related experience with transferable skills is required.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and ability to work on several simultaneous projects with potential interruptions.
- Able to communicate technical matters verbally and in writing.
- Effective computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite.
Founded in 1936, Riekes has grown to be an industry leader in material handling and warehouse solutions. From the original business of recycling bottles in a barn, we have continued to expand and grow to exceed the needs of our customers adding conveyors, hand trucks, lift trucks and an array of warehouse solutions.
Our Equipment Sales Coordinators play an important role in finding effective solutions for warehouses, service departments, and distribution centers. Riekes fosters a family-like atmosphere where employees are supported and encouraged. Team members with 30+ years at Riekes work alongside our newest talent to continue our tradition of and commitment to service. We are a proud recipient of the Yale Dealer of Excellence Award for 18 years and a 40+ year member of the Material Handling Equipment Distributors Association (MHEDA) where we continue to earn the coveted Most Valuable Partner award, distinguishing us as a superior in our industry. It is this commitment to service that makes us so good at what we do.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year