Outside Sales Representative-Omaha
Riekes Equipment, an industry leader in material handling and warehouse solutions, continues to expand to meet the needs of our customers. Our growth creates your opportunity as we recruit a full-time Outside Sales Representative. If you have what it takes to help drive our growth, then come join the Riekes team.
Outside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Customer Focused: Exceed customer expectations of what a sales experience should be. Identify, develop and expand ongoing, profitable relationships with target customers. Develop personalized business plans by customer account to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and profit. Gain expertise in lift trucks, storage systems, packaging products, conveyor, and hand trucks-researching products as needed to be able to deliver optimal solutions to the customer.
- Sales Driven: Grow sales revenue, market share, and profit. Find, penetrate, design, present solutions, and close deals. Design and implement vigorous prospecting plan to find, develop and execute sales opportunities. Promote the Riekes brand. Differentiate Riekes Equipment’s products and services from the competition. Sell all equipment in the Riekes Equipment portfolio to new and existing customers within assigned geography.
Outside Sales Representative Requirements:
- Educational experience: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience required.
- Professional experience: Three to five years outside sales experience. Experience in warehouse solutions is preferred. Strong and proven experience connecting and interacting with existing and potential customers. Persuasive, goal-oriented, energetic, and friendly.
- Adaptable: Self-motivated and self-directed while able to effectively collaborate with all levels of clients and colleagues from forklift operators to executives.
- Process / operations experience: Highly effective computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) as well as CRM applications experience.
- Able to drive company vehicle.
Base salary and commission is dependent upon experience with annual bonus dependent upon profitability. All Riekes team members enjoy generous paid time off, health, dental, and retirement benefits.
Founded in 1936, Riekes has grown to be an industry leader in material handling and warehouse solutions. From the original business of recycling bottles in a barn, we have continued to expand and grow to exceed the needs of our customers adding conveyors, hand trucks, lift trucks and an array of warehouse solutions.
Our Outside Sales Representative play an important role in finding effective solutions for warehouses, service departments, and distribution centers. Riekes fosters a family-like atmosphere where employees are supported and encouraged. Team members with 30+ years at Riekes work alongside our newest talent to continue our tradition of and commitment to service. We are a proud recipient of the Yale Dealer of Excellence Award for 18 years and a 40+ year member of the Material Handling Equipment Distributors Association (MHEDA) where we continue to earn the coveted Most Valuable Partner award, distinguishing us as a superior in our industry. It is this commitment to service that makes us so good at what we do.
Equal Opportunity Employer