Parts and Service Administrator-West Fargo
Riekes Equipment, an industry leader in material handling and warehouse solutions, continues to expand to meet the needs of our customers. Our growth creates your opportunity as we recruit a full-time Parts and Service Administrator to provide outstanding customer service. If you’re a detail-oriented and customer-focused person then come join the Riekes team.
Parts and Service Administrator Duties:
- Our Parts and Service Administrator provides outstanding customer service to solve customer’s forklift parts and service needs.
- Assists external and internal customers by identifying and obtaining correct parts. Proactively communicates with customers and technicians providing accurate price and delivery time estimates.
- Supports parts and service department operations, which may include answering phones, service quote creation, technician dispatch, and work order invoicing.
- Manage parts inventories. Source, order, price, invoice and return parts. Maintain appropriate stock inventories. Receive and ship parts.
- Drive parts profitability. Analyze parts revenue and costs to increase profitability. Ensure delivery expense recovery. Develop new customer base and grow existing customer sales.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
Parts and Service Administrator Requirements:
- One year of Parts Sales experience required. Three or more years of Parts Sales experience preferred.
- Our Parts and Service Administrator must be capable of organizing, prioritizing, and performing multiple duties.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet navigation, and general business software.
- Pass drug screen and background check.
Founded in 1936, Riekes has grown to be an industry leader in material handling and warehouse solutions. From the original business of recycling bottles in a barn, we have continued to expand and grow to exceed the needs of our customers adding conveyors, hand trucks, lift trucks and an array of warehouse solutions.
Our parts and service administrators play an important role in finding effective solutions for warehouses, service departments, and distribution centers. Riekes fosters a family-like atmosphere where employees are supported and encouraged. Team members with 30+ years at Riekes work alongside our newest talent to continue our tradition of and commitment to service. We are a proud recipient of the Yale Dealer of Excellence Award for 18 years and a 40+ year member of the Material Handling Equipment Distributors Association (MHEDA) where we continue to earn the coveted Most Valuable Partner award, distinguishing us as a superior in our industry. It is this commitment to service that makes us so good at what we do.
Equal Opportunity Employer