Planned Maintenance Service Technician-Sioux City
Riekes Equipment, an industry leader in material handling and warehouse solutions, continues to expand to meet the needs of our customers. Our growth creates your opportunity as we recruit a full-time Planned Maintenance Service Technician to diagnose, repair, and maintain warehouse and material handling equipment. If you’re a detail-oriented and service-focused person with technical experience, then come join the Riekes team.
Planned Maintenance Service Technician Duties:
- Perform planned maintenance of forklifts, pallet jacks, docks, balers, compactors, and other warehouse equipment. Identify and recommend items in need of repair.
- Provide superior customer service.
- Work safely, following all safety policies and procedures.
Planned Maintenance Service Technician Requirements:
- Experience in mechanical equipment and electrical equipment is preferred, however we will train anyone with technical proficiency and the desire to learn.
- Capable of prioritizing and performing multiple duties.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Pass drug screen and background check and valid driver’s license.
A Planned Maintenance Service Technician’s salary is dependent upon experience, but includes excellent health, dental, retirement, and paid time off benefits as well as use of a company vehicle, laptop, and mobile phone.
Founded in 1936, Riekes has grown to be an industry leader in material handling and warehouse solutions. From the original business of recycling bottles in a barn, we have continued to expand and grow to exceed the needs of our customers adding conveyors, hand trucks, lift trucks and an array of warehouse solutions.
Our Planned Maintenance Service Technicians play an important role in finding effective solutions for warehouses, service departments, and distribution centers. Riekes fosters a family-like atmosphere where employees are supported and encouraged. Team members with 30+ years at Riekes work alongside our newest talent to continue our tradition of and commitment to service. We are a proud recipient of the Yale Dealer of Excellence Award for 18 years and a 40+ year member of the Material Handling Equipment Distributors Association (MHEDA) where we continue to earn the coveted Most Valuable Partner award, distinguishing us as a superior in our industry. It is this commitment to service that makes us so good at what we do.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.50 to $21.00 /hour