Riekes Equipment, an industry leader in material handling and warehouse solutions, continues to expand to meet the needs of our customers. Our growth creates your opportunity as we recruit a full-time Service Administrator to provide outstanding customer service in our service department. If you’re a detail-oriented and customer-focused person then come join the Riekes team.
- Provide outstanding customer service to solve customer’s material handling equipment service needs.
- Provide administrative support to the service department operations, which may include answering phones, service quote creation, technician dispatch, work order invoicing, etc.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- At least three years’ experience in a trade service or parts department’s operations.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Capable of organizing, prioritizing, and performing multiple duties.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet navigation, and general business software.
- Pass drug screen and background check.
Founded in 1936, Riekes has grown to be an industry leader in material handling and warehouse solutions. From the original business of recycling bottles in a barn, we have continued to expand and grow to exceed the needs of our customers adding conveyors, hand trucks, lift trucks and an array of warehouse solutions.
Our team members play an important role in finding effective solutions for warehouses, service departments, and distribution centers. Riekes fosters a family-like atmosphere where employees are supported and encouraged. Team members with 30+ years at Riekes work alongside our newest talent to continue our tradition of and commitment to service. We are a proud recipient of the Yale Dealer of Excellence Award for 18 years and a 40+ year member of the Material Handling Equipment Distributors Association (MHEDA) where we continue to earn the coveted Most Valuable Partner award, distinguishing us as a superior in our industry. It is this commitment to service that makes us so good at what we do.
Riekes is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time