Auto Parts and Service Providers
With an average bill of $178 per service visit, your service center could be missing out on as much as $99 Billion in annual revenue.
It’s unrealistic to think that you could fix every car on the road, but does your shop have capacity for more business?
By utilizing the right storage solutions for your bulk and small parts, your service center can be more efficient – keeping more parts on hand for faster turnaround…and better customer satisfaction. It’s almost too easy
- Customers are demanding faster turnaround.
- There are more vehicle styles and parts to keep on hand.
- Large parts like hoods may take 2-5 days to receive.
THINGS TO THINK ABOUT:
- Are the parts we need in service areas when we need them?
- How much billable time are my service techs wasting waiting on or looking for parts?
- How much inventory is getting lost or damaged?
- What is our average turnaround on service versus a repair?
Tire Carousels take storage to another level providing 400% more storage in the same space. Let the motorized carousel do the heavy lifting.
Small Parts Cabinets can keep your department organized and reduce inventory damage with limitless drawer configuration options designed to meet your needs.
Service Tech Work Stations create an organized and efficient work area. They are designed for durability and flexibility to increase technician productivity.