Pharmaceutical and Health
It’s a classic supply-and-demand issue that is driving up wages, causing competition for workers and making labor 50%-70% of your costs.
What if you could take the operator out of the equation?
In 2018, 35% of companies are addressing staffing and productivity challenges with automation. Automation and robotic technology solutions can cut direct labor cost, increase productivity and reduce the reliance on a workforce by automating high-volume and low value-add tasks.
What if those costs could be reduced, or if your forklifts could actually add value to your operation?
- High-pressure steam, hot water, and corrosive and irritating chemicals can affect the health of the facility and equipment
- Managing fulfillment of both small and large batch orders
- Need for increased order accuracy, speed and efficiency
- DSCSA Serialization Enforcement requires product identifiers on packages/cases for traceability throughout the supply chain – Law active Nov. 2018
THINGS TO THINK ABOUT:
- How well are we handling the influx of new SKU’s?
- How many cases per hour are we picking today?
- How are we managing traceability throughout the supply chain?
- Are we using the right type of trailers to be efficient?
Robotic Tuggers allow you to move stock and orders throughout the warehouse in a more cost-effective way, saving you time and money.