Extreme maneuverability in a compact package.
Combining the productivity and efficiency of a rider with the size and control of a walk-behind scrubber, the SC2000™ micro rider features an evolutionary design that redefines the boundaries of traditional rider scrubbers. With its compact size, the SC2000 is able to maneuver in small rooms and space where larger riders are unable. Although its size is small, productivity remains a priority in its design.
Don’t let its size fool you!
The SC2000 features SmartFlow™ – where the solution flow is automatically controlled by the speed of the machine. When the operator slows around corners, the solution flow is less, allowing for a consistent cleaning result, less pooling of water on turns, and saving on solution waste. EcoFlex™ allows operators a burst of cleaning power when needed on heavily soiled areas. A 20 inch cleaning path and 18 gallon solution and recovery tanks partnered with the comfort of riding, gives operators up to 2.5 hours of cleaning time between battery charges.
- Automatic squeegee lifting in reverse
- Brush click-off/on button for easy installation and removal of brush/ pad holder
- Easy access to operator’s seat from both sides; ergonomic working position and foot pedal comfortably placed
- Robust and chemical resistant polyethylene tanks
- Electric actuators for lowering/ raising the deck and the squeegee by pushing a button