CLEANS YOUR TOUGHEST JOBS
The 7765 collects debris while powerfully scrubbing dirt, grease and grime – all in a single pass – leaving your facility with a clean, dry floor. Big on performance and capacity, this true sweeper-scrubber can handle your toughest cleaning jobs.
The aggressive 7765 features all hydraulic operation and up to 600 pounds of downward scrub brush pressure for deep cleaning. The patented Advance Accu-Track™ squeegee system leaves a clean, dry floor even in tight turns. The 7765 is powered by your choice of an 86 hp General Motors® gas or LP, or a 47.3 hp Mitsubishi® diesel engine – each of which meets stringent EPA emission regulations. Heavy-duty, all-steel construction and welded steel chassis assure durability even in harsh conditions.
The large capacity 7765 features massive 100-gallon stainless steel solution and recovery tanks, and an all-steel 16-cubic-foot debris hopper. The broad 54-inch scrubbing and 60-inch sweeping paths make fast work of large areas. Dust is minimized via the 107-square-foot dust filter with automatic shaker system.
Added productivity comes from low maintenance construction, all hydraulic systems and power steering. The huge recovery tank enables longer floor time, and it tilts out for easy dumping and cleaning.
This rugged sweeper-scrubber also delivers enhanced safety. Electric drive and rack-and-pinion power steering systems give you full control. Rider position assures clear sight lines, and an ergonomic operator’s compartment reduces fatigue.
- Easy-access engine, electrical and hydraulic components make maintenance a breeze
- Deeply-padded seat and power steering provide operator comfort
- Independent dry sweeping system picks up dirt and debris, while brush drives aggressively scrub the dirtiest floors
- 100-gallon stainless steel solution/recovery tanks with tilt-out cleaning
- 600 pounds of downward brush pressure scrubs off even the deepest embedded grime
- Accu-Track™ squeegee provides superior water pickup even in tight turns