An innovative system allows an increase in sweeping performance when the main broom is worn by increasing hopper filling and extending sweeping performance throughout the life of the main broom.
Low total cost of ownership
All functions stop when not driving to save energy, reduce broom wear and prevent making marks on the floor. High quality components and assembly result in less service costs, less downtime and longer lifetime of the machine and its main components.
Create a cleaner and safer environment
EFFICIENT SWEEPING WITH A SMALL FOOTPRINT
- High capacity battery offers extended runtime
- The DustGuard™ system makes the environment safer for the operator and the people around, reducing dust created by the side brooms.
- Productive, high capacity, high dump hopper
- DustGuard™ industry leading side broom fugitive dust control
- Tools-free replacement items (brooms, brushes, filters) provide simplified maintenance
- Side broom speed independently controlled (dual side brooms optional)
- Intuitive user interface
- Hybrid kit allows flexible cleaning (can sweep indoor and outdoor with the same machine simply by switching from engine to battery power)
- Warning alarm and reduced lifting speed of the hopper when the machine is working on a slope guarantee maximum safety for the operator.
- Low emissions and low noise for more productive cleaning.
- Auto speed reduction in turns for increased safety
- Efficient LP Hybrid or emissions-free battery configurations
- LED headlights
- AC brushless propulsion drive system for high performance reliability
- Non-marking tires (standard on battery model only)
- Speed is automatically reduced on slopes and tight turns to minimize the risk of tilting the machine and keeping the operator safe during the whole cleaning task.