Versatile Forklift Designed for Maneuverability
The Yale® ERP025-030VC series has been designed to maneuver in the tightest of spaces and to handle pallets in containers and warehouses, delivering a cost effective, highly productive solution to meet the requirements of applications where space is at a premium.
- ERP-VC trucks provide tremendous flexibility to customize the truck’s hydraulic and traction performance to the application. Whether you require extended battery shift life, aggressive performance or fast travel speeds for long hauls across a factory floor, your trained Yale technician can maximize your truck’s performance.
- The steer column includes a diagnostic port which allows trained dealer technicians to connect the PC Service Tool for easy access to the truck’s onboard diagnostics and programming.
- The truck has been designed with the operator at the forefront, helping to ensure as much productivity in the last hour as in the first hour of the shift.
- 24-volt rear-wheel drive with AC motors throughout provides smooth acceleration and excellent travel, torque and lifting performance, delivering efficient and productive load handling.
- Strong chassis construction provides excellent durability and stability, ensuring the operator can maneuver and carry out handling operations with confidence, enhancing productivity.
- Capacity: 2,500 - 3,000 lbs
- Max Weight: 3000 lbs
- Type: Electric Three-Wheel Pneumatic Tire Truck
- Series Title: ERP025-030VC
- Weight: lbs
- Max Height: 192