The Forklift with Superior Ergonomics and Zero Emissions
The ERP030-040VF provides exceptional maneuverability, similar to a three-wheel truck, but with the added comfort and stability of a four-wheel forklift. Its Zero Turn Radius speeds up productivity.
Tough, industrial applications require industrial grade electric rider forklift trucks that add productive value, operate at maximum uptime, perform at demanding performance levels, and require minimal cost to operate. Yale ERP030-040VF lift trucks are designed and built with Industrial Grade Critical Components, providing outstanding productive value and economic life.
- Operator comfort is enhanced on the ERP-VF with ample floor space, improved operator seat position, and non-cinching seat belt. Reverse driving is made easier with the rear drive handle and swivel seat options.
- The ERP-VF series utilizes proven AC technology coupled with the Intellix VSM, providing enhanced performance throughout the usable battery discharge cycle. This highly efficient system also provides longer battery run time for increased throughput.
- AC motors provide powerful acceleration, fast travel speeds (both with and without a load), and fast lift/lower speeds. The innovative Thermal Management System keeps productivity high while protecting key truck components.
- Four Operator selectable performance modes and the innovative Extended Shift functionality allow the truck’s performance to be tailored to the customer’s application as well as the operator’s skill level, increasing efficiency.
- Type: 4 Wheel Forklift With Pneumatic Tires
- Capacity: 3,000 – 4,000 lbs
- Max Weight: 4000 lbs
- Weight: lbs
- Series Title: ERP030-040VF
- Max Height: 259