A lift truck that works smarter and harder
Drive smarter let the truck work harder with the GC-LX2 lift truck. Versatility and speed make the truck a favorite among agricultural, general warehousing and distribution, beverage distribution and bottling, light manufacturing, or retail industries.
The standard 2.4L engine works with power, efficiency and agility in tight spaces. The durable nature sets this truck apart from the competitor for its reliability and smaller price point.
- The LX2 series is engineered for agility. Every truck is built with an electronically controlled powershift transmission for smooth direction changes, and we’ve designed the truck to be compact and easier to maneuver, so it’s as agile in tight spaces as it is in open ones.
- The optional integral sideshifter allows the load to be optimally positioned, and the responsive, operator-selectable electronically controlled inching adjustments give the driver better control over load positioning.
- The GC-LX2 is the lift truck that works smarter and harder. This truck is designed to be a great value, getting the job done without breaking the bank - in a documented industry standard test cycle the GC-LX2 series used up to 14% less fuel than the leading competitors.
- The low counterweight and the dropped LPG tank are intentionally designed to help enhance rearward visibility, providing nearly 40% more rearward visibility than the competition.
- Series Title: GC040-050LX2
- Type: Internal Combustion Cushion Tire Lift Truck
- Max Weight: 5000 lbs
- Max Height: 170
- Capacity: 4000-5000 lbs
- Weight: lbs