Tough for heavy duty Applications
Rugged powertrain and computer-controlled engine and transmissions paired with robust clutch packs and strong gears make the GP170-190VX dependable. Thanks to its innovative cooling system and extensive on-board diagnostics, the trucks require less maintenance but also are designed for easy serviceability.
The GP170-190VX series excels in heavy duty applications and is geared to minimize your cost of acquisition without compromising performance. Ergonomically designed with an adjustable steering column and full-suspension vinyl seat; it reduces operator fatigue and improves productivity.
- Exceptional travel and lift speeds meet the demands of tough applications where steel machinery and fabricated metal are moved and various attachment usages is required.
- Ergonomic comfort in the spacious open operator compartment is one of the keys to exceptional productivity.
- Yale's ERGOCAB™ sets new standards for visibility and comfort for both open and enclosed compartments.
- The 47.3" (1200mm) Hook Type Standard Taper Pallet Forks streamline palletized jobs, enhancing uptime and increasing productivity.
- Type: Pneumatic Tire Forklifts
- Max Height: 234
- Weight: lbs
- Max Weight: 19000 lbs
- Capacity: 17000 - 19000 lbs
- Series Title: GP170-190VX