MPW060E – MPW080E
Durable Motorized Hand Trucks
The MPW series is among the most reliable trucks in the industry. Specifically designed with a tapered fork bottom-mounted control handle, the motorized hand truck series allows for industry leading pallet entry and exit that increases productivity.
Four performance modes allow MPW series features innovative ergonomic technology like the bottom mounted handle, which optimizes the operating position and increases the walk-behind clearance.
- A simplified electrical system features a transistorized drive controller with integral hoist control that is easily programmed and features built-in diagnostics.
- Superior maneuverability turns inside a trailer.
- Wash-down packages are available to protect equipment with the durability of galvanized steel designed especially for corrosive environments and frequent wash-downs
- From the Separately Excited Motor (SEM) traction control technology, high performance hydraulic system and integral hoist control, the MPW series delivers state-of-the-art technology that adds up to reliable performance.
- Power and efficiency are keys to the outstanding performance of the motorized hand pallet truck.
- The Auto Deceleration System eliminates the need to manually apply a service brake for slow down.
- Low profile - operator can see the fork tips for pallet entry.
- Top batteries swing out for fast fill or check.
- Max Weight: 8000 lbs
- Capacity: 6,000 – 8,000 lbs
- Max Height: 9.3
- Weight: lbs
- Type: Yale Motorized Hand Trucks
- Series Title: MPW060E - MPW080E