The MC-270 is the industry’s smallest burden carrier. Its narrow, highly maneuverable design can fit through most standard door openings, and will bring you and materials closer to work stations. This low-profile, multi-purpose vehicle boasts a long deck for more cargo space, all-steel unibody construction and hefty 14″ plate steel front cowl. Its low-step entry reduces operator fatigue; its dual self-adjusting drum brakes ensure safe braking performance.
- Robust long-life industrial batteries no more mid-shift recharging! These powerful batteries can last a full shift, even with long distances. Supports Opportunity Rapid charging. Encased for easy replacing. Various options and models available.
- Battery-saving efficient DC/DC converter equalizes battery cells by converting 36V or 48V to 12V for accessories. Batteries are therefore discharged more evenly, resulting in better output and a longer battery life.
- Versatile, heavy-duty hitches ensures quick and safe hitching, even with heavy loads. Most of our vehicles work with multiple hitch configurations and a wide range of attachments. Some models, like our Clevis hitch with safety spring, work with a simple hand release system or remotely from the driver’s seat. Tailored solutions also available.
- Heavy-duty braking power provides faster braking and shorter stopping distances, even when towing heavy loads. Stronger, more durable and more efficient design ensures superior braking performance with less maintenance vs. competing brakes. Brake safely and confidently every time.
- Inboard / portable high frequency PFC battery charger provides reliable, quality charging. High frequency power factor-corrected charger improves battery performance and prevents power surges. High efficiency and global AC input. Available in inboard or portable models with several voltage options.