The MC-660 is the ideal carrier for long and heavy loads of up to 15,000 lbs.*—even over long distances. Its fully customizable modular design features a low, long flatbed cargo deck and powerful four-wheel drive. Also available in unlimited configurations including our cab option, or with the single seat and half-cowl for full-length deck space on the right side. A rugged, multi-purpose vehicle offering safe and dependable performance, even when handling the heaviest loads.
- Inboard / portable high frequency PFC battery charger provides reliable, quality charging. High frequency power factor-corrected charger improves battery performance and prevents power surges. High efficiency and global AC input. Available in inboard or portable models with several voltage options.
- Heavy-duty braking power provides faster braking and shorter stopping distances, even when towing heavy loads. Stronger, more durable and more efficient design ensures superior braking performance with less maintenance vs. competing brakes. Brake safely and confidently every time.
- Safe and comfortable all-steel cabs protects operators and everyone around them. Our customizable cabs come with a long list of standard and optional features: lockable/Mika/removable doors, canopy top, ladder/pipe rack, wipers, rear-view mirror, sliding windows with safety glass, heater, air conditioning, cab-mounted strobe light, cab sound proofing, rust proofing… the list goes on and on.
- Energy-saving regenerative braking lengthens running time by using energy more efficiently. Braking is automatically applied whenever the accelerator is released, feeding energy back into the battery. Operator also uses the brake less often, reducing wear and tear.
- Built-to-last all-steel unibody construction offers greater strength, balance and stability for improved performance and safety under any conditions. Exceptionally solid and rigid construction boasting an automotive-inspired heavy-duty chassis. Reinforced at all high-stress areas. Easily accommodates add-on components.