With its elevated platform and bi-directional driving, the MX-700 is the ideal vehicle for working at a height in narrow spaces. It’s also designed with operator safety and productivity in mind: Smooth and precise controls for easy handling, rugged all-steel body for heavy-duty use, low-maintenance design for long-lasting reliability – and best of all, state-of the-art AC technology for quiet, emission-free operation. Like all Motrec vehicles, the MX-700 can be customized to your specific needs.
- Heavy-duty braking power provides faster braking and shorter stopping distances, even when towing heavy loads. Stronger, more durable and more efficient design ensures superior braking performance with less maintenance vs. competing brakes. Brake safely and confidently every time.
- AC controller with sealed connectors paired with multifunction display allows for precise speed control for greater safety and vehicle performance. Includes indicators for speed, battery state of charge, hour meter, odometer and fault warnings. Password-protected parameters and monitoring capability.
- High-efficiency asynchronous AC / Direct Drive motor offers better control for full motor performance, as well as higher possible speeds and better torque at low speeds. Maintenance-free brushless electric motor equipped with temperature and speed sensors.
- Built-to-last all-steel unibody construction offers greater strength, balance and stability for improved performance and safety under any conditions. Exceptionally solid and rigid construction boasting an automotive-inspired heavy-duty chassis. Reinforced at all high-stress areas. Easily accommodates add-on components.
- Heavy-duty powder paint & protection cooked at a high temperature for outstanding rust protection. Standard colors include Federal Yellow or Safety Orange; unlimited custom colors available upon request.