This multi-purpose, multi-passenger vehicle is specifically designed to perform in rugged applications. It can efficiently carry personnel and cargo, climb hills, and tow up to 6,000 lbs.*—simultaneously. With its bolt-on bumpers, all-steel unibody construction, this work horse is built to last. Its modular design includes an optional four passenger configuration with foldaway rear seat. A safe, low-cost, low-maintenance utility truck that also makes a great golf cart alternative.
- Built-to-last all-steel unibody construction offers greater strength, balance and stability for improved performance and safety under any conditions. Exceptionally solid and rigid construction boasting an automotive-inspired heavy-duty chassis. Reinforced at all high-stress areas. Easily accommodates add-on components.
- Energy-saving regenerative braking lengthens running time by using energy more efficiently. Braking is automatically applied whenever the accelerator is released, feeding energy back into the battery. Operator also uses the brake less often, reducing wear and tear.
- Reinforced bolt-on front and rear bumpers protects vehicle components from damage and keeps maintenance costs low. Equipped with anchors for easier towing. Bumpers are easy to replace when needed. An easy, low-cost way to protect your investment.
- Inboard / portable high frequency PFC battery charger provides reliable, quality charging. High frequency power factor-corrected charger improves battery performance and prevents power surges. High efficiency and global AC input. Available in inboard or portable models with several voltage options.
- Safe and comfortable all-steel cabs protects operators and everyone around them. Our customizable cabs come with a long list of standard and optional features: lockable/Mika/removable doors, canopy top, ladder/pipe rack, wipers, rear-view mirror, sliding windows with safety glass, heater, air conditioning, cab-mounted strobe light, cab sound proofing, rust proofing… the list goes on and on.