Beverage & Grocery
We know you need flexibility and customized features, solutions for layer picking, premium ergonomics…and ultimately an improved ROI.
- Direct store delivery is labor-intensive and routes are getting longer.
- Physically demanding work can be challenging for workers.
- An inexperienced workforce leads to more product and facility damages as well as employee injuries.
THINGS TO THINK ABOUT:
- How can I leverage vertical storage and narrow aisles to gain more storage in my existing warehouse?
- How can robotic trucks and palletizing systems help subsidize my workforce?
- How am I managing OSHA required checklists?
- Can I leverage multi-load attachments to increase productivity?
Telescopic Forks will reduce product and pallet damage commonly due to the various pallet sizes of the beverage industry.
2/1 Pallet Handlers allow handling more loads in less time, increasing productivity and reducing handling costs during storage or loading and unloading of vehicles.
- IMPENETRABLE MATERIALS -makes touchpoints less likely to absorb bacteria and allow for thorough sanitization of equipment.
- LOWER COST OF OWNERSHIP with reduced service times. This truck is serviced faster and 50% less often.
- SMART SHIFT- drives off of the shift button, it’s a shortcut to increased functionality.
- PRECISION PICK- precisely place the truck where you want it, controlling speed and coast functions with the press of a button.
- LED PLATFORM LIGHTS - great in low light or congested areas. Helps pedestrian awareness .
- The OPERATOR PLATFORM reduces fatigue. Optional extended platform offers 30% more usable foot space.