Most companies see forklifts as a necessary evil. You need them to get the work done, but they can add a tremendous cost.
What if those costs could be reduced, or if your forklifts could actually add value to your operation?
When it comes to right sizing your fleet - we are the best in the business. It is possible to increase productivity by 20% - 70% with the correct equipment for the long loads and narrow aisles of the lumber industry.
- Extreme heat/ and cold exposure pushes equipment to its limits.
- Forced to use equipment longer than its useful life, resulting in equipment downtime and manufacturing bottlenecks.
- Limited pool of qualified candidates and high turnover creates workforce shortages.
THINGS TO THINK ABOUT:
- Where are the largest bottlenecks in my lumber process?
- What is the average age of our lift trucks?
- How often do we experience equipment downtime?
- Do we have any issues with load stability?
Combi-Lifts are specifically designed for long, awkward loads when space is limited. Multi-directional and articulating, this truck comes in many different sizes to meet the needs of small and large businesses alike.