PLANNED MAINTENANCE CAN REDUCE EQUIPMENT REPAIR COSTS BY 25%
Did you know one of the easiest ways to lower lifetime equipment cost and improve efficiency is to keep on top of planned maintenance?
Riekes is proud to offer maintenance services for all brands and types of material handling equipment and industrial vehicles. From forklifts and overhead cranes to aerial lifts and scrubbers, we keep your equipment running.
We understand how important it is for equipment to work when you need it. Your planned maintenance will be scheduled within 10 business days of the due date or we will waive the standard labor charge.
Has it been over 150 hours since you’ve had preventative maintenance? If so, it’s time to schedule an appointment.
BENEFITS OF BEING PROACTIVE:
- Improves productivity and increases up-time
- Ensures equipment is running properly
- Reduces spikes in repair costs
- Replaces worn parts before they fail or cause an accident
- Address minor repairs before they turn into major ones
- Extends the life of the unit
- Increases resale value
- Visual inspections: check body, attachment mounts, wheels, casters and safety components
- Operational checks: inspect mast, steering, forks, hydraulics, brakes and other systems
- Service: examine tires and batteries, lube all grease points and check fluid levels
- Warranty Support
- Trained, Certified Technicians
- Flexible Scheduling
- Detailed Service Records
- Performance Guarantee
News & Announcements
Riekes Equipment Supports University of Kearney Program Industrial Distribution and Material Handling Promoted as a Career Option for Students OMAHA, NE (November 17, 2020) – Riekes Equipment is proud to announce their support of the University of Nebraska at Kearney’s Industrial Distribution Program (UNK ID) which provides Nebraska students with career options in material handling,…Read More
If you work with forklifts, then you need to pay attention to forklift tires. We all know a well-maintained truck is more productive, but did you know damaged or worn tires can make a difference as well? Tires have a major impact on the overall performance of a forklift. Proper tires reduce long-term costs, increase…Read More