Forklift Operator Training
OPERATOR TRAINING CAN SAVE YOU MONEY
Make Sure Your Team is Safe and Compliant
Our training exceeds OSHA regulations and is customized for your site and your equipment to ensure the best results. Classes include all documentation for your files and certification cards for operators.
- Classroom Training
- Proper Truck Inspection
- Hand-on Performance Evaluation
- Certification card and certificate for files
Contact us to learn more about scheduling and pricing. Ask about our 90-minute refresher class for renewals.
402.596.2103 | 800.856.0931
BENEFITS TO STAYING CURRENT
• Protect employees • Control medical costs
• Less down time • Protect your equipment
• Protect your products with less damage • Increase operator productivity
• Create a safer workplace • Lower maintenance and operating costs
• Eliminate OSHA non-compliance fines
CLASS TRAINING DETAILS
- Minimum of 5 for onsite class at your facility ($450)
- Call or email to schedule a training – ask about our group discounts.
We also offer a monthly operator training at our Omaha office.
News & Announcements
Welcome to Part 2 of this series on strategic planning. If you missed Part 1, be sure to check out steps 1-6 of the planning process In this post, you’ll learn how to identify the highest priority initiatives, develop specific strategies for execution, and measure your progress. In Part 1, we shared how to take…Read More
While writing a strategic plan from year-to-year can feel daunting, it doesn’t have to be. From ensuring the mission and core values reflect your organization to identifying the most important critical factors and confirming all stakeholders’ voices are considered, it’s no quick task. But when done right, strategic planning can transform your company. Through a…Read More