Automated Storage & Retrieval
Ease the pain of staffing shortages with automation by REDUCing THE NEED FOR FORK TRUCKS AND OPERATORS
With more industries relying on robotics for greater productivity and profitability... you can't afford to miss out. It's time to think about growth, speed, and accuracy. It's time to think...automation.
Companies are already taking advantage of the simplicity and cost-effectiveness of the Pallet Shuttle® “Omni-Directional” automated storage and retrieval system. Now you can double your pallet positions while saving up to 50% on direct labor costs.
And, depending on your operations, the ROI is around 2 years.Read a Case Study Contact An Expert
Easily designed around your current processes and existing facility space.
- More Pallet Positions in a Compact Footprint - High-density storage and eliminating aisles can save up to 85% of floor space occupied by shelving allowing you to increase your pallet count in the same footprint.
- Reduced Labor Needs - Pallet shuttle systems require 2/3 less labor to operate.
- Improved Pick Accuracy - Using bar codes and pick-to-light technology help to achieve 99% pick accuracy rates.
- Increased Throughput - Pick faster to keep up with customer demand.
- Greater Inventory Control - Easily manage your inventory so you always know what you have and where it's located.
- Improved Safety - Fewer people moving around warehouses and equipment means fewer accidents.
- Reduced Equipment Maintenance Costs - Reduce the reliance on fork trucks and ongoing maintenance expenses.
If you're struggling with picking errors, product damage, misplaced inventory, staffing, or, even if you're facility is at max capacity... it's time to consider automated storage and retrieval systems.
High-speed, wireless, and low-maintenance... you can't lose.